ST101 is one of the most qualified and most selling burnt flux remover and conformal coating remover from PCBA and all its associated tooling. It can also be used to clean oven fingers, fixtures and conformal coating nozzles etc. Works on all metals and pcb substrates, safe for most of the plastics, although caution to be taken care for certain sensitive plastics and rubbers, recommended to perform a spot test for cheap plastics and all rubbers.
- Works exceptionally well with cleaning burnt fluxes on pcba, tools and oven surfaces
- Easy and most effective stripping of acrylic conformal coating on pcba and all coating application associated tolls and
- Dipping the pcba offers best result in stripping acrylics and silicones.
- Works with gelling Silicone conformal coating also.
- Can remove unwanted labels from pcba, simply soak for 1-2 mins.
- Should be cleaned on room temperature or less surfaces only
- NOT RECOMMENDED TO USE ON HOT SURFACES.
- Liquid form allows for submersed or dip cleaning
- Cleans most of the white residues.
- RoHS & Reach compliant
- Contains no SVHCs
- Available in Liquid and Aerosol spray formats.
- Colour: Transparent/Colorless
- Odor: low odor / Aromatic
- Specific Gravity: 0.87+/-0.02 g/cm
- Evaporation rate: 0.86+/-0.04