SC2500 – Advanced Micro-Emulsion Aqueous Chemistry for PCB cleaning offline after soldering. Water rinse. Concentrate.
Surclean SC2500 is a high performance Aqueous based cleaner for fast, effective removal of post Solder Flux Residues. It can also be used for the removal of uncured Solder Paste and Adhesive from misprinted PCB’s. Because it is free from Surfactants it does not degrade in use. SC2500 Concentrate is recommended for use in all types automated cleaning systems as it is non-foaming. it is available as a concentrate or pre-diluted ready for use, according to the type of cleaning system and the residues to be removed.
Main Characteristics of SC2500
- Powerful action with the cleaning power of Solvent Cleaners combined with the safety and environmental advantages of Aqueous based materials.
- Wide range of process applications from manual cleaning and batch type methods, through to large automated inline spray type systems. Usable from 20 deg. C through to 80 deg. C.
- Cleans a wide range of residues and will not foam or leave white residue after rinsing.
- Environmentally safe. SC2500 is free of Surfactants, Inorganic salts and Halogenated Compounds SC2500 is 100% Biodegradable.
- Economical in use. SC2500 is diluted with water.
- Safe and pleasant to use. SC2500 is very low odor, non flammable and has very low toxicity.