PARYLENE COATING APPLICATIONS
The effective and modern coating of the future
Our highly effective polymer coatings, which are characterised above all by being extremely thin, non-porous and compliant, are used in many different industries.
Since the parylene coating can be used in an extremely versatile way, it is therefore a matter of course for us to develop a customer-oriented solution even for detailed and very individual requests.
Application examples for parylene coatings
Here you can see a sample list of our applications. If you have not found your desired application, our competence team from Rosenheim will be happy to advise you personally.
- Conformal coating of electronic components for harsh environmental conditions (complies with “MIL-I-46058C, Type XY”)
- Dielectric coating such as cores, coils, magnets
- Hydrophobic coating such as biomedical tubing, catheters, etc. → reduces friction (for example with guide wires for catheters)
- Barrier layers, for example filters, membranes, valves
- Microwave components, electrical engineering
- Sensors in harsh environments
- Corrosion protection for metallic surfaces
- Reinforcement of microstructures
- Abrasion protection
- Protection of plastic, rubber and other materials from environmental influences
- Transparent protection for LEDs, for example, in lighting systems for vehicles, illuminated signs, etc.
- Reduction of friction coefficients to improve the lubricity of your substrates (use for assembly assistance)
- Barrier layers, for example filters, membranes, valves or as a moisture barrier on electronic components
Strategic defence technologies
Electronics and semiconductor manufacturing
Versatile use in almost all industries
More and more companies are recognising the great advantages of our ground-breaking parylene coating.
New and state-of-the-art coating methods often open up new possibilities. This in turn results in a general increase in quality.