Acrylic conformal coatings are currently the most popular thin film lacquers used for protecting electronic circuits in the world.
They are used in literally hundreds of different applications and industrial sectors including:
• Controls and drives
• LED Lighting & display panels
• MEMS (Microphones and devices)
• Mobile phones
• Oil & gas
• Solar panels
• White goods
In fact, they are used in just about every electronics application there is.
So why use acrylic conformal coatings?
There are many reasons for the acrylic coating being so popular.
Here are three key points:
• Excellent performance: The acrylic coating provides superb moisture protection.
• Ease of application. The acrylic is the simplest material to apply to a printed circuit board assembly.
• Lowest cost: It is the cheapest price of all the conformal coating materials.
There are many more reasons to use them but these three key facts make them an excellent choice in the majority of conformal coating applications.
Interested in our range of acrylic conformal coatings?
Contact us now to discuss what we can offer you.
Give us a call at (+91) 40 65 897 899 or email your inquiries at email@example.com.