OPX sub micron nano-coating
OPX is a a very robust and abrasion resistant high performance PFPE blended with polysilane to form a highly hydrophobic nano-coating.
OPX is a robust and long-lasting thin film that chemically bonds to almost any surface (silica, quartz, glass, metal and most plastics).
Performance properties of OPX
The OPX fluorocarbon coating has excellent physical properties:
- Refractive Index 1.3
- Contact angle (water) >110°
- Contact angle (mineral oil) >70°
- Withstands 5000+ rubs with steel wool.
- Anti-scratching and anti-smudging properties makes OPX an ideal solution for coating: touch-panel displays, cell phones, LCD, optical filters/lenses and electronic boards
- Maintains contact angle after abrasion and exposure to IPA, acetone, others.
- Transparent film
- Protective coatings for electronic components – ALL of them. Protection for internal pcb, coatings for external case, sub-micron abrasion-resistant coatings for glass display
Talk to us about your requirements for fluoropolymer coatings.
Nano-coatings have very specialised properties for protecting circuit board assemblies.
- Being highly hydrophobic (water repellent)
- Having a high moisture barrier
- Being ultra-thin so no requirement to mask the circuit board
- Being highly oleophobic (oil repellent)
- Having a high chemical resistance
- Having a high lubricity
- Having high dielectric properties
- Providing high corrosion resistance
The fluoropolymers are extremely flexible coatings and becoming more prolifically used throughout engineering.
- What is a fluoropolymer coating?
- Why are the fluoropolymer nano coatings the lowest cost conformal coatings?
- Why select a nano conformal coating?
- How is a nano conformal coating applied?
- Can the nano conformal coating replace a traditional conformal coating?
- Where are nano coatings being used?
- How much does the nano coating process cost?
- Why are fluoropolymer coatings used?
- What sectors are fluoropolymers being used?
- What are the five key differences between a fluoropolymer coating and a conformal coating?
- TDS-Technical Data Sheet LT-4
- TDS-Technical Data Sheet LT-8
- TDS-Technical Data Sheet OPX
- TDS-Technical Data Sheet UVX
- MSDS TFP LT-4
- MSDS TFP LT-8
- MSDS TFP OPX
- MSDS TFP UVX
Interested in our range of nano conformal coatings?
Contact us now to discuss what we can offer you.
Give us a call at (+91) 40 65 897 899 or email your inquiries at email@example.com.