Hydrophobic fluoropolymer nano-coatings
SCH India are representing Thin Film Partners and their hydrophobic fluoropolymer nano-coating range of materials.
These ultra-thin, hydrophobic coatings include high temperature and low temperature fluoropolymer films that offer high quality, low cost solutions to protecting circuit boards and other products.
The fluoropolymer nano-coating range includes:
Our fluoropolymers are being applied to many different circuit boards in a range of sectors. They are tried and tested and solve many peoples problems.
This gives us confidence that we can find you the right material for your solutions.
Why use nano-coatings to protect circuit boards?
Nano-coatings have very specialised properties for protecting circuit board assemblies.
- Being highly hydrophobic (water repellent)
- Do not require masking before coating
- Having a high moisture barrier
- Being highly oleophobic (oil repellent)
- Having a high chemical resistance
- Having a high lubricity
- Having high dielectric properties
- Providing high corrosion resistance
The fluoropolymers are extremely flexible coatings and becoming more prolifically used throughout engineering.
- What is a fluoropolymer coating?
- Why are the fluoropolymer nano coatings the lowest cost conformal coatings?
- Why select a nano conformal coating?
- How is a nano conformal coating applied?
- Can the nano conformal coating replace a traditional conformal coating?
- Where are nano coatings being used?
- How much does the nano coating process cost?
- Why are fluoropolymer coatings used?
- What sectors are fluoropolymers being used?
- What are the five key differences between a fluoropolymer coating and a conformal coating?
- TDS-Technical Data Sheet LT-4
- TDS-Technical Data Sheet LT-8
- TDS-Technical Data Sheet OPX
- TDS-Technical Data Sheet UVX
- MSDS TFP LT-4
- MSDS TFP LT-8
- MSDS TFP OPX
- MSDS TFP UVX
Interested in our range of nano conformal coatings?
Contact us now to discuss what we can offer you.
Give us a call at (+91) 40 65 897 899 or email your inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org.