SPR 2100 semi-aqueous cleaning fluid
The SPR 2100 cleaning material from Surclean is a higher concentration version of SPR 2050.
It is used for enhanced removal rates of flux residues and other soils, including some hard to clean ‘no-clean’ types.
- SPR2100 is a strong semi-aqueous cleaning solution based on the successful SPR 2050 chemistry.
- The SPR2100 is specified at a higher active solvent concentration level for enhanced removal rates of flux residues and other soils, including some hard to clean ‘no-clean’ types.
- Due to its low foaming characteristics, it is particularly suitable for use in single or multi-tank batch type cleaning systems, but can also be effective when used in its concentrated form in dishwater type cleaning systems.
- Cleaning levels using SPR 1000 easily exceed IPC and MIL requirements. Post cleaning cleanliness levels of assemblies when correctly processed can equal the SIR and electro migration parameters for the bare PCB.
- Recommended for single & multi tank spray under immersion and ultrasonic cleaning.
- Process is – Wash – water rinse – DI water rinse – hot air dry.
- Wide temperature range but a heated process will enhance the performance.
- Unsuitable for spray in air systems as foaming can occur.
- SPR 2100 has been tested for exceptional compatibility with plastics, component marking, encapsulates and varnishes.
- The unique chemistry allows a low PH level. This minimizes the risk of dullness or damage to soldered joints and sensitive metals.
- Special wetting agents allow SPR 2100 to clean under connector quad flat packs and even BGA’s without mechanical agitation.
- After cleaning, SPR 2100 is quickly and easily rinsed from the assembly.
- Fluid is exceptionally economical to use, particularly in batch type or single or multi-tank systems, where it will continue to clean, even when heavily saturated with flux residues.
- SPR 2100 is CFC, HCFC and phosphate free.
- SPR 2100 is ozone friendly, has zero VOC content, is low in toxicity and completely biodegradable.
- Material is non-flammable.
- It is supplied ready diluted with high purity de-ionized water or in concentrated form allowing the user to vary the dilution ratio to a level which gives acceptable cleaning results.
Standard pack availability
- 5 litre container (Ready Diluted)
- 25 litre container (Ready Diluted)
- Ecosolve 100
- Ecosolve 200
- Ecosolve 300
- SC 2500
- SPR 2300
- SPR 2050
- SPR 2100
- Screenclean 100
- Screenclean 400
- Screenclean 200
- Screenclean 500
- Competitor comparison
Interested in our range of cleaning fluids?
Contact us now to discuss what we can offer you.
Give us a call at (+91) 40 65 897 899 or email your inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org.