SPR 2050 semi-aqueous cleaning material
The SPR 2050 cleaning material from Surclean is a powerful semi-aqueous solution.
It is formulated for fast, easy removal of flux residues and other soils from electronic assemblies.
- Powerful semi-aqueous cleaning solution for fast, easy removal of flux residues.
- Custom synthesised aprotic solvent combined with dual action saponifiers.
- Cleaning levels using SPR2050 easily exceed IPC and MIL requirements. Post cleaning cleanliness levels of assemblies when correctly processed can equal the SIR and electro migration parameters for the bare PCB.
- Recommended for single & multi tank spray under immersion and ultrasonic cleaning.
- Process is – Wash – water rinse – DI water rinse – hot air dry.
- Wide temperature range but a heated process will enhance the performance.
- Unsuitable for spray in air systems as foaming can occur
- SPR2050 has been tested for exceptional compatibility with plastics, component marking, encapsulates and varnishes.
- The unique chemistry allows a low PH level. This minimizes the risk of dullness or damage to soldered joints and sensitive metals.
- Special wetting agents allow SPR2050 to clean under connector quad flat packs and even BGA’s without mechanical agitation.
- After cleaning, SPR2050 is quickly and easily rinsed from the assembly.
- Fluid is exceptionally economical to use, particularly in batch type or single or multi-tank systems, where it will continue to clean, even when heavily saturated with flux residues.
- SPR 2050 is CFC, HCFC and phosphate free.
- SPR 2050 is ozone friendly, has zero VOC content, is low in toxicity and completely biodegradable.
- Material is non-flammable.
Standard pack availability
- 5 litre container (Ready Diluted)
- 25 litre container (Ready Diluted)
- 5 litre container (Concentrate)
- 25 litre container (Concentrate)
- Ecosolve 100
- Ecosolve 200
- Ecosolve 300
- SC 2500
- SPR 2300
- SPR 2050
- SPR 2100
- Screenclean 100
- Screenclean 400
- Screenclean 200
- Screenclean 500
- Competitor comparison
Interested in our range of cleaning fluids?
Contact us now to discuss what we can offer you.
Give us a call at (+91) 40 65 897 899 or email your inquiries at email@example.com.