Screenclean SC500 cleaning fluid
The Screenclean SC500 cleaning material from Surclean is a high performance aqueous based cleaner.
It is designed for fast, effective removal of uncured solder paste and adhesive residues from screens, stencils and associated tooling.
- Screenclean SC500 is a high performance aqueous based cleaner for fast, effective removal of uncured solder paste and adhesive residues from screens, stencils and associated tooling.
- Powerful action with the cleaning power of solvent cleaners combined with many of the safety and environmental advantages of aqueous based materials.
- It also has some applications in removal of residues from misprinted PCBs.
- Wide range of process applications from manual cleaning and batch type methods, through to fully automated screen cleaning systems.
- Cleans a wide range of residues and will not foam or leave white residues after rinsing.
- Usable from 20 deg. C. through 70 deg. C.
- Free from Surfactants and does not degrade in use.
- Screenclean SC500 is available as a concentrate or pre-diluted ready for use, according to the type of cleaning system and the residues to be removed.
- Environmentally safe. Classified as an ultra low VOC content material and has an ODP potential of 0.
- SC500 is 100% Bio-degradeable.
- SC500 is free of surfactants, inorganic salts and halogenated compounds.
- Economical in use. SC500 is diluted with water for many of the listed applications.
- Safe and pleasant to use. SC500 is very low odour, non flammable and has very low toxicity.
- Exceptionally good compatibility with screen and stencil attachment adhesives. PH neutral formulation prevents damage to screen and stencil frames.
Standard pack availability
- 5 litre container (dilute)
- 25 litre container (dilute)
- 5 litre container (concentrate)
- 25 litre container (concentrate)
- Ecosolve 100
- Ecosolve 200
- Ecosolve 300
- SC 2500
- SPR 2300
- SPR 2050
- SPR 2100
- Screenclean 100
- Screenclean 400
- Screenclean 200
- Screenclean 500
- Competitor comparison
Interested in our range of cleaning fluids?
Contact us now to discuss what we can offer you.
Give us a call at (+91) 40 65 897 899 or email your inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org.