Screenclean SC400 cleaning fluid
The Screenclean SC400 stencil cleaning material from Surclean is a synergynistic blend of high performance propylene glycol ethers.
It is specifically designed for fast, effective removal of uncured solder paste and adhesive residues from screens, stencils and associated tooling.
- Powerful action with the cleaning power of solvent cleaners combined with many of the safety and environmental advantages of aqueous based materials such as low toxicity, high flash-point and bio-degradeability.
- Wide range of process applications from manual localised cleaning and batch type methods, through to fully automated screen cleaning systems. It will also remove residues from misprinted PCB’s.
- Useable at ambient temperatures. Does not require heating.
- Can be warm air dried or water rinsed with rinse residue warm air dry after.
- SC400 is surfactant free and does not degrade in use.
- Cleans a wide range of residues and will not foam or leave white residues after rinsing
- Environmentally safe. SC400 is non toxic and 100% bio-degradeable.
- SC400 is is free of surfactants, inorganic salts and halogenated compounds.
- SC400 is classified as an ultra low VOC content material and it has an ODP potential of 0.
- Economical in use. SC400 will still work even when heavily contaminated and can be re-circulated through filtration to extend its life. No chemical additions are needed to maintain its condition.
- Safe and pleasant to use. SC400 is very low odour, has low flammability and is safe for operators.
- Exceptionally good compatibility with Screen and Stencil attachment adhesives. PH neutral formulation prevents damage to screen and stencil frames.
Standard Pack Availability
- 400ml aerosol spray
- 500ml trigger spray
- 1 litre trigger spray
- 5 litre container
- 25 litre container
- Ecosolve 100
- Ecosolve 200
- Ecosolve 300
- SC 2500
- SPR 2300
- SPR 2050
- SPR 2100
- Screenclean 100
- Screenclean 400
- Screenclean 200
- Screenclean 500
- Competitor comparison
Interested in our range of cleaning fluids?
Contact us now to discuss what we can offer you.
Give us a call at (+91) 40 65 897 899 or email your inquiries at email@example.com.