SC 2500 cleaning material
The SC2500 cleaning fluid from Surclean is a new technology that offers a high performance semi-aqueous solution for fast, effective removal of flux residues and other soils from electronic assemblies.
- New technology. Advanced micro emulsion solution combined with dual action saponifiers and custom Surclean buffer chemistry.
- Powerful action with the power of solvent cleaning combined with the safety and environmental advantages of aqueous based materials.
- High performance cleaning for fast, effective removal of a wide range of post solder flux residues, uncured solder paste and adhesive from misprinted PCB’s.
- Highly effective. Removes any flux type that can be cleaned including almost all no-cleans.
- Recommended for use in all types automated cleaning systems as it is non-foaming.
- Wide range of process applications including manual, batch and inline spray type systems.
- Flexible. Recommended for all types of automated cleaning systems requiring concentrated chemical solution.
- Usable from 20 deg. C through to 80 deg. C.
- Stable. will not foam or leave white residue after rinsing.
- Free from surfactants so does not degrade in use.
- Environmentally safe. Free of surfactants, inorganic salts and halogenated compounds.
- 100% biodegradable.
- Economical in use. SC 2500 is diluted with water.
- Safe and pleasant to use. SC 2500 is very low odor, non flammable and has very low toxicity.
- Cost effective. Good price / performance ratio.
- Available as a concentrate or pre-diluted ready for use, according to the type of cleaning system and the residues to be removed.
Standard pack availability
- 5 litre container (Ready Diluted)
- 25 litre container (Ready Diluted)
- 5 litre container (Concentrate)
- 25 litre container (Concentrate)
- Ecosolve 100
- Ecosolve 200
- Ecosolve 300
- SC 2500
- SPR 2300
- SPR 2050
- SPR 2100
- Screenclean 100
- Screenclean 400
- Screenclean 200
- Screenclean 500
- Competitor comparison
Interested in our range of cleaning fluids?
Contact us now to discuss what we can offer you.
Give us a call at (+91) 40 65 897 899 or email your inquiries at email@example.com.