Ecosolve 300 cleaning fluid
The Ecosolve 300 cleaning material is a powerful solvent blend for difficult cleaning applications.
It is an excellent all round cleaning fluid for electronic circuit boards.
- Powerful solvent blend for difficult cleaning applications.
- Highly effective at cleaning. Removes white powder and flux residues.
- Extremely cost-effective. Small amount required to mobilize a large volume of residue.
- Very fast drying. Evaporates quickly at a rate similar to CFC 111 and 113 solvent type materials and leaves no residues.
- Dries clean. Leaves no residues when evaporated.
- Compatible with majority of plastics, rubbers and elastomers except some foam gaskets, LD ABS and Perspex.
- Environment friendly. Contains no HFCs, HCFCs or CFCs. Oxidizes rapidly in air. Good replacement for HCFC’s, Vertrol and similar older technology solvents.
- Flammable but only requires low volumes in use.
- Applications include flux removal from PCB’s, magnetic head and electrical contact cleaning, and many other similar precision cleaning applications.
- Available in aerosol, trigger spray and bulk quantities.
- Ecosolve 100
- Ecosolve 200
- Ecosolve 300
- SC 2500
- SPR 2300
- SPR 2050
- SPR 2100
- Screenclean 100
- Screenclean 400
- Screenclean 200
- Screenclean 500
- Competitor comparison
Interested in our range of cleaning fluids?
Contact us now to discuss what we can offer you.
Give us a call at (+91) 40 65 897 899 or email your inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org.