Ecosolve 200 cleaning fluid
The Ecosolve 200 cleaning material from Surclean is a strong solvent blend for flux cleaning applications.
The 200 series is highly effective where high levels of residues are present including removal of flux and uncured adhesives.
- Removes all flux types. Removes flux, uncured adhesives and white powder residues.
- Perfect for hand cleaning. Used for removal of heavy deposits of flux deposits as the slow drying allows agitation of residues by brushing.
- Flexible. It is sometimes used in bench top ultrasonic cleaners.
- No residues. Dries clean.
- Safe. Low level flammable.
- It is slower drying and much more powerful than IPA.
- Compatible with almost all plastics, rubbers and elastomers.
- The longer evaporation time allows sufficient time for brush agitation to mobilise and dissolve residues while there is still sufficient liquid cleaning solvent on the work piece.
- Highly effective when removing heavy residues. For example rework flux and SMD adhesive.
- It is economical when used.
- Combined with the lower vapour pressure, releases substantially lower levels of VOC’s into the environment than Isopropanol Alcohol (IPA).
- Available in aerosol, trigger spray and bulk quantities.
Standard pack availability
- 400ml aerosol spray
- 500ml trigger spray
- 1 litre trigger spray
- 5 litre container
- 25 litre container
- Ecosolve 100
- Ecosolve 200
- Ecosolve 300
- SC 2500
- SPR 2300
- SPR 2050
- SPR 2100
- Screenclean 100
- Screenclean 400
- Screenclean 200
- Screenclean 500
- Competitor comparison
Interested in our range of cleaning fluids?
Contact us now to discuss what we can offer you.
Give us a call at (+91) 40 65 897 899 or email your inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org.