Conformal Coating Spray Booths in India
The CB100 Spray Booth is designed for spraying conformal coatings on printed circuit boards.
No compromise is made to performance, quality or safety to this highly effective cost-efficient conformal coating process.
This system is available now in India to buy.
You can purchase in Rupees now
Check CB100 Spray Booth Brochure Now
Specification of spray booth
- High Quality Spray Gun gives the best coverage and film thickness with the minimum amount of training
- Downward draft extraction ensures the coating coverage is the best for the circuit board.
- Manual Turntable allows easy 360 degrees coverage for the operator.
- UV Light Inspection while coating helps the operator in ensuring a high quality of application is achieved without compromise to health & safety.
- White Light for further inspection and maintenance.
- Easy change low cost filtration reduces consumable costs without compromise to safety
- Automated Turntable. Automatic 90 degree indexing of the circuit boards to be processed
- Material Pots. Varying sized dual stainless steel pressure pots for use with pre-blended conformal coatings to minimise operator exposure to mixing, blending & spray gun cleaning and also reduce spray booth downtime due to repeat filling.
- Protective Screen. Laminate transparent spray screen for reduced extraction requirements if facilities are limited.
- Face Masks. Mask, carbon filters and regulator for highly toxic materials.
- Teflon Coated Walls. Coated internal panels for easy clean within the booth
- Solvent Exposure Alarms. Monitoring Solvents including data-logging for in-situ real time monitoring of operator safety
- Fire Suppression System. Some countries need this to meet required regulations
- Custom Design. We can vary size as an option and modify the system
- Exterior powder coated white
- Interior brushed stainless steel.
- Fabricated from strong, durable steel panels with fully riveted seams.
Dimensions and Weight
- Dimensions ( approx) 1800 mm high x 985 mm wide x 795 mm deep before crate
- Weight: approx 150kg without crate
- Clean, dry, compressed air at 80 psi
- 305mm extraction connection to spray booth via spigot
- 13A Single phase electricity supply
- 8mm push fit air inlet
- 980 Cubic ft per min (CFM) extraction (0.7 m/s air velocity)
Download the CB100 Spray Booth Brochure Now
Why Spray conformal coatings in a spray booth?
Spray application is one of the widest used methods in the electronics industry for conformal coatings, lacquers and paints.
This is due to the high quality tip coverage acheived by the process and the simplicity of the technique. Atomised spraying produces the best finish for conformal coating protection due to the high quality tip coverage it achieves.
Want to find out more about atomised spray coating?
We’d like to hear from you!
Give us a call at (+91) 40 65 897 899 or email your inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Require a specific conformal coating system or piece of equipment?
Then take a look at the range of products below to help you find what you need.